We produce maps collating a wide range of farm data onto a single, easily understood document.
Ideal for Red Tractor Assurance farmers required to have an emergency plan in place. And landowners concerned about wellbeing remote workers, particularly where mobile phone service is limited.
They are designed to help in an emergency. Clearly showing first aid boxes, local defibrillators, fire fighting points, emergency contact numbers, and how to request air ambulances / designate evac locations.
Farmers demand hard wearing maps and we've tested ours extensively to withstand the elements, and more!
Wipe clean boards for the farm office - ideal for annotating with felt tips
Water & tear-proof folded glove box or pocket size maps
Choose what you want to show, the size, how tough it needs to be and we'll do the rest.
As changes arise over the years we can issue you with a revised set of maps.
Standard Farm / Estate Map:
- RPA/RLR/RPID field boundaries
- Given field and woodland names
- Parcel IDs & sizes
- Table of field names, sizes & total area
- Access; Roads, tracks and paths
- Public Rights of Way
- First aid boxes, local defibrillator location and nearest A&E
- Firefighting equipment/resource locations
- Air evac / Assigned helicopter landing zones
- Farm yard / gateway postcodes
- Important contact numbers
- Wipeclean / felt tip boards
- Folded water & tearproof maps
- Digital PDF copy
Available on request:
- Private & mains water systems
- Gas Pipes
- Land Drainage
- Electric Cables
- BT Telephone lines
- Tenancy boundaries & names
- Environmental Stewardship (ELS/HLS)
- Dairy paddocks
Emergency procedures & information
- Serious fertiliser spillage protocols
- Risk areas & exclusion zones (covered wells, unstable ground etc.)
Vineyards & Orchards
- Detailed planting plans (varietal clones, rootstocks, row numbers)
Country Sports - See our 'Sporting Map' page.
- Blinds / High Seats
- River beat / fishing maps
- Horse trial routes & jumps
- Management plans
- Extraction routes, stack locations